Toner is a nontoxic matter composed of plastic, iron and a trace of pigments.
Never throw toner in flames to avoid explosion.
Handling Adhered Toner
• Use dry tissue paper to wipe off toner adhered to skin or clothes and wash in water.
• Never use warm water for cleaning up toner to prevent toner particles from being gelated to soak into fibers permanently.
• Toner particles are reactive with vinyl polymers. Avoid contacting these materials.
Notes When Handling a Lithium Battery
Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
The following warnings are given to comply with Safety Principles (EN60950-1).
Wenn mit dem falschen Typ ausgewechselt, besteht Explosionsgefahr.
Gebrauchte Batterien gemäß der Anleitung beseitigen.
Notes Before it Works Serving
• At servicing, be sure to turn OFF the power source according to the specified steps and disconnect the power plug.
• Be sure to disconnect the power plug on a regular basis and remove dust and dirt accumulated around the outlet with dry
Leaving the power plug connected for a long time in an environment having a lot of dust, moisture, or oily smoke will
cause a fire. (Because dust accumulated in the surrounding area will absorb moisture and cause an insulation failure)