12 USER FILES
12.3 Online Change in The Motion SFC Program
System setting data
Motion SFC program
Mechanical system program (SV22 only)
Cam data (SV22 only)
The online change is used to write to the Motion SFC program to the internal SRAM
during the positioning control (M.RUN LED: ON).
Program correction and a check of operation can be executed repeatedly at the
Multiple CPU system start.
Data in which online change is possible are shown below.
Servo setting data
Motion SFC parameter
Motion SFC chart
Operation control step (F/FS)
Servo program (K)
(1) Program writing is executed during the positioning control in the online change.
Be safely careful enough for work.
(2) Programs writing to the internal SRAM of Motion CPU at the mode operated by
ROM in the online change. If the online change is executed at the mode
operated by ROM, it returns to the contents of program written in the internal
FLASH ROM by the next power ON or resetting.
(3) If the online change is executed simultaneously to one Motion CPU from the
multiple personal computers, a program writing may not be executed. Please do
(4) If the online changes are executed by other personal computer during the
following operation by SW6RN-GSV P, injustice of a monitor value and
operation failure may occur. Please do not perform.
• Monitor mode of the Motion SFC program • Test mode
• Debug mode of the Motion SFC program
(5) If the online change of Motion SFC chart added newly is executed, since the
online change of Motion SFC parameter cannot be executed, it operates as the
normal task (default value).
(6) When using the SV22, if the online change is executed by changing the
"program/servo program editor screen – [Mode assignment setting]", the
contents of change are not reflected.
(7) If the cables between the peripheral devices and Motion CPU fall out, or the
power supply of the Motion CPU turns OFF or resets, the program is corrupted.
Write the program again with the communication screen of SW6RN-GSV P.
12 - 3
Online change is possible for the
only program during stop.
Online change of mode
assignment setting is not possible.
: Not possible