7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
(d) While the axis is reversion in the speed control mode
1) Make a speed change to a positive speed to change the travel direction
2) Turn ON the stop command to make a stop.
3) A speed change is made in the opposite direction if a negative speed
change is made again.
(1) An operation error will occur and a speed change will not be made if:
• The specified axis No. of (S1) is outside the range.
• (S2) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range.
(2) A minor error will occur and a speed change will not be made if:
• The axis specified with (S1) is home position return (Minor error: 301).
• The axis specified with (S1) is decelerating (Minor error: 303).
(3) A minor error will occur and the axis to be controlled at the speed limit value if:
• The absolute value of the speed specified with (S2) is greater than the speed
limit value. (Minor error: 305)
If the absolute value of a negative new speed is higher than the speed specified
with the servo program during constant-speed control, return control is exercised at
the speed specified in the program (speed clamp control for a speed change during
At this time, an error will not occur.
7 - 69