9 MOTION CONTROL PROGRAMS
9.2 Servomotor/Virtual Servomotor Shaft Current Value Change
The current value of the specified axis is changed in the real mode.
The current value of the specified virtual servomotor shaft is changed in the virtual
Control using CHGA instruction
(1) Executing the CHGA instruction changes the current value in the following
(a) The start accept flag (M2001 to M2008/M2001 to M2032) corresponding to
the specified axis is turned on.
(b) The current value of the specified axis is changed to the specified address.
(c) Start accept flag is turned off at completion of the current value change.
(2) The current value of the specified axis is changed in the real mode.
(3) The current value of the specified virtual servo-motor shaft is changed in the
(4) The used axis No. can be set within the following range.
Axis 1 to 8
(5) The address which made the current value change by CHGA instruction is valid
on the power supply turning on.
Items set on peripheral device
Axis 1 to 32
9 - 14
: Item which must be set
: Item which is set when required