7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
(1) When the waiting time setting is indirectly specified with a word device, the
value imported first is used as the device value for exercising control. The set
time cannot be changed if the device value is changed during a wait state.
(2) The TIME instruction is equivalent to a conditional expression, and therefore
may be set on only the last line of a transition (G) program.
(3) When the transition program (Gn) of the same number having the TIME
instruction setting is used in multiple Motion SFC programs, avoid running them
at the same time. (If they are run simultaneously, the waiting time in the
program run first will be illegal.)
(4) Another transition program (Gn) can executed a time of instruction by multiple
Motion SFC program simultaneously. (Multi active step less than 256.)
(5) While time by TIME instruction waits, the wait time can not be stopped.
(6) When using the TIME instruction, a verification error may occur, even when the
Motion SFC program of SW6RN-GSV P is equal to the Motion CPU, if a
verification of Motion SFC program is executed.
7 - 95