7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
7.6.3 Tangent : TAN
Angle data on which TAN (tangent) operation will
(1) TAN (tangent) operation is performed on the data specified with (S).
(2) The data specified with (S) is in an angle (degree) unit.
(3) If (S) is an integer type, it is converted into a floating-point type before operation is
(1) An operation error will occur if:
• (S) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range; or
• (S) is 90+(180 n). ("n" is an integer)
(1) Program which performs the TAN operation of D0 and substitutes the result to
#0F = TAN(D0)
7 - 27
Number of basic steps
Data type of result