7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
7.12.2 Torque limit value change request : CHGT
Axis No. to which torque limit value change request
(1) The torque limit value of the axis specified with (S1) is changed to the torque limit
value axis specified with (S2).
(2) In the real mode, any axis that has completed a servo startup can be changed in
torque limit value any time, independently of the status, starting, stopping, servo
ON or servo OFF.
(3) The axis No. that may be set at (S1) is within the following range.
1 to 8
(4) The torque limit value that may be set at (S2) is within the range 1 to 500[%].
(5) The torque limit value specified here and the one specified in the servo program
have the following relationships.
At a normal start, the torque limit value is given to the servo of the start axis
according to "P. torque" set in the servo program or the "torque limit value" of the
specified parameter block.
For an interpolation start, the torque limit value is given to the number of axes to
Executing the CHGT instruction gives the preset torque limit value to only the
Thereafter, the torque limit value given to the servo at a servo program start or
JOG start is made valid only when it is lower than the torque limit value specified
This torque limit value clamp processing is performed per axis.
will be given
Specified torque limit value
7 - 72
Number of basic steps
Data type of result
1 to 32