(2) Special relays
Special relays are internal relays whose applications are fixed in the Motion
CPU. For this reason, they cannot be used in the same way as the normal
internal relays by the Motion SFC programs.
However, they can be turned ON/OFF as needed in order to control the Motion
The headings in the table that follows have the following meanings.
• Indicates the device No. of the special relay.
• Indicates the name of the special relay.
• Indicates the nature of the special relay.
• Indicates detailed information about the nature of the special relay.
• Indicates whether the relay is set by the system or user, and, if it is set by system, when
setting is performed.
S : Set by system (Motion CPU)
U : Set by user (Motion SFC program or test operation using a peripheral device)
S/U : Set by both system (Motion CPU) and user
Main process : Set during each main processing (free time processing of the CPU)
Initial process : Set only during initial processing (when power supply is turned ON, or
Status change : Set only when there is a change in status
Error : Set when error is occurred.
Request : Set only when there is a user request (Special reray, etc.)
Operation cycle : Set during each operation cycle of the Motion CPU.
Indicated only if setting is done by system (Motion CPU) .
when executed the reset)
1 - 47