9 MOTION CONTROL PROGRAMS
A program which made the current value change control of the cam shaft within-one-
revolution current value change is described as the following conditions.
(1) Current value change control conditions
(a) The current value change control conditions are shown below.
Servo program No.
Output axis No.
Current value change address
(2) Servo program
< K10 >
(1) Cam shaft within-one revolution current value changing instructions
• If a new within-one revolution current value is outside the range 0 to (one-
revolution pulse count - 1), a minor error
value change is not.
• Set the current value change program the cam shaft within-one-revolution
within the virtual mode program No. range set in "program mode
• When PLC ready flag (M2000) or PCPU ready flag (M9074) is OFF, a
• If the cam shaft within-one-revolution current value change is executed in
the real mode, a servo program setting error
the current value change is not made. ( when the current value
change servo program is set to within the virtual mode program No. range,
or 905 when it is set to within the real mode program No. range.)
• If a current value change is made during mode changing, a servo program
changing) occurs and the current value change is not made.
(Note) : Refer to the "Q173CPU(N)/Q172CPU(N) Motion controller (SV13/SV22)
Programming Manual (REAL MODE)"/"Q173CPU(N)/Q172CPU(N) Motion
controller (SV22) Programming Manual (VIRTUAL MODE)" for minor error,
major error and servo program setting error.
Cam shaft within-one revolution
current value change control
Output axis No. ......................... 2
Current value change address ... 0
 occurs and a current value change is not made.
virtual changing) or  (virtual
9 - 21
 occurs and current
 or  occurs and