6 MOTION SFC PROGRAMS
6.7 Jump, Pointer
• Setting a jump will cause a jump to the specified pointer Pn of the self program.
• You can set pointers at steps, transitions, branch points and coupling points.
• You can set pointers Pn at P0 to P16383 in one program.
• You cannot make a jump setting which will exit from within parallel branch-parallel
coupling. Connect directly. (Bad example 1 given below)
• You cannot make a jump setting from outside parallel branch-parallel coupling to
within parallel branch-parallel coupling. (Bad example 2 given below)
• You cannot make a setting where a label and a jump will continue.
(Bad example 3 given below)
Bat example 1
• Ends a program. (In this case of an event task or NMI task, operation changes with
end operation setting of the program parameter. Refer to Section "11.5 Program
Parameters" for details.)
• Making a subroutine call will return to the call source Motion SFC program.
• END may be set a multiple number of times in one program.
• END cannot be set between a parallel branch and a parallel coupling.
• The output is held after the Motion SFC program is ended by END.
Bat example 2
6 - 17
Bat example 3