5 MOTION DEDICATED PLC INSTRUCTION
When an axis No."Jn" was specified with (S1)
(1) This instruction is dedicated instruction toward the Motion CPU in the Multiple
CPU system. Errors occurs when it was executed toward the CPU except the
(2) The current value change of axis (stopped axis) No. specified with (S1) is changed
into the current value specified (S2).
(3) This instruction is always effective regardless of the state of real mode/virtual
mode/mode switching when the operating system software of Motion CPU is
S(P).DDWR cannot be executed simultaneously toward the CPU executing
When the Motion dedicated PLC instruction is started continuously, It is necessary
to take an inter-lock by the to self CPU high speed interrupt accept flag from
(5) When the servo program is executed also at the motion control step (Kn) in the
Motion CPU, it is necessary to take an inter-lock by user program, because there
is no flag which can distinguish the axis starting in the PLC CPU.
Start accept flag (M2001 to M2032) of the motion devices is used as the inter-lock
condition in the Motion CPU.
(6) It is necessary to take an inter-lock by the start accept flag of the shared CPU
memory so that multiple instructions may not be executed toward the same axis of
the same Motion CPU No..
(7) The current change value is also possible when the servo program which execute
the CHGA instruction toward an axis is executed in the S(P).SVST instruction.
5 - 18