7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
7.6.11 Round-off : RND
Data whose fractional portion will be rounded off
(1) The rounded-off fractional portion value of the data specified with (S) is found.
(2) If (S) is a negative number, the absolute value of (S) is found and its fractional
portion is rounded off and signed.
(3) If (S) is an integer type, its value is returned unchanged, with no conversion
(1) An operation error will occur if:
• (S) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range.
(1) Program which finds the rounded-off fractional portion value of D0F and
substitutes the result to #0F
#0F = RND(D0F)
(2) Program which finds the rounded-off fractional portion value of D4F and
substitutes the result to #0F (when D4F is a negative number)
#0F = RND(D4F)
7 - 35
Number of basic steps
Data type of result
Data type of (S)