7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
7.7.4 Unsigned 32-bit integer value conversion : ULONG
Data which will be converted into unsigned 32-bit
(1) The data specified with (S) is converted into an unsigned 32-bit integer value.
(2) The data range of (S) is 0 to 4294967295.
(3) When (S) is a 64-bit floating-point type, its fractional portion is rounded down
before conversion is made.
(4) If (S) is a 32-bit integer type, its value is returned unchanged, with no conversion
(1) An operation error will occur if:
• The (S) data is outside the range 0 to 4294967295; or
• (S) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range.
(1) Program which converts the data of D0 into an unsigned 32-bit integer value and
substitutes the result to #0L
#0L = ULONG(D0)
Unsigned value is K65535
7 - 43
Number of basic steps
Data type of result
32-bit integer type