7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
7.13.10 Time to wait : TIME
Waiting time (0 to 2147483647)ms
(1) A wait state continues for the time specified with (S). The result is false when the
elapsed time is less than the preset time, or the result is true and execution
transits when the preset time has elapsed.
(2) When a 16-bit integer type word device is used to specify any of 32768 to
65535ms at (S), convert it into an unsigned 16-bit integer value with USHORT.
(Refer to the program example.)
(1) An operation error will occur if:
• (S) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range. ; or
• The data (device data at indirect specification) specified with (S) is outside the
range of 0 to 2147483647.
(1) Program which sets a wait of 60 seconds (when constant is specified)
(2) Program for a case where there may be a wait of 32768 to 65535ms for 16-bit
integer type indirect designation (#0)
(3) Program which SETS (RSTs) a bit device when the specified time has elapsed
SET M100 = TIME K60000
7 - 94
Number of basic steps
Data type of result
Logical type (true/false)