6 MOTION SFC PROGRAMS
6.2 Motion SFC Chart Symbol List
Parts as Motion SFC program components are shown below. The operation sequence
or transition control is expressed with connecting these parts by directed lines in the
Motion SFC program.
(Code size (byte))
GSUB program name
CLR program name
• Indicates an entry of program as a program name.
• Specify this program name at a subroutine call.
• Only one program name for one program.
• Indicates an end (exit) of program.
• When a subroutine call was carried out, returns to the
call source program.
• Multiple program names or no symbols for one
• Starts a servo program Kn (K0 to K4095).
• Execute once the operation control program Fn (F0 to
• Repeats an operation control program FSn (FS0 to
FS4095) until the next transition condition enables.
• When the next of GSUB is WAIT, performs "subroutine
call" and transits control to the specified program.
Control returns to the call source program at END
• When the next of GSUB is except WAIT, performs
"subroutine start", and starts the specified program and
transits to the next (lower part). The start source and
destination programs are executed simultaneously, and
the call destination program ends at END execution.
• Stops and ends the specified program running. After an
end, it is started from the initial (start step) by restarting
• When the specified program is during "subroutine call",
the subroutine program is also stopped to execute.
• When the specified program is after "subroutine start",
the subroutine program is not stopped to execute.
• When clearing to the subroutine by which the
"subroutine call" was executed, the specified
subroutine is stopped to execute, returns to the call
source program, and transits to the next.
6 - 2