7 OPERATION CONTROL PROGRAMS
(a) If the following torque limit value has been set, it will not be changed to higher
than the torque limit value specified in the CHGT instruction.
• Torque limit value at a midway point in constant-speed control or speed
• Torque limit value at the point of switching to position control in speed/
position changing control
• Torque limit value in speed control
(b) The CHGT instruction accepts a torque limit value which is higher than the
torque limit value set in the servo program or parameter block.
(6) The torque limit value changed by CHGT instruction is effective only during power
supply is on.
(1) An operation error will occur and a torque limit value change will not be made if:
• The specified axis No. at (S1) is outside the range; or
• (S2) is an indirectly specified device and its device No. is outside the range.
(2) A minor error will occur and a torque limit value change will not be made if:
• The torque limit value specified with (S2) is outside the range 1 to 500[%]
(Minor error: 311); or
• The CHGT instruction is executed for any axis that has not yet been started
(Minor error: 312).
(1) Program which changes the torque limit value of axis 2
(1) CHGT instruction is invalid (ignored) during the virtual mode. When changing
the torque limit value during operation in the virtual mode, set the "torque limit
value setting device" in the output module parameter of the mechanical system
(2) There will be a delay of time equivalent to an operation cycle at the maximum
in the response time from when the CHGT instruction is executed until the
torque limit value is changed actually.
7 - 73