6 MOTION SFC PROGRAMS
(Code size (byte))
• When just before is the motion control step, waits for
the motion operating completion and then transits to
the next step by formation of transition condition Gn
(G0 to G4095). If not completion of transition condition,
transits to the right-connected step.
• When just before is the operation control step, transits
to the next step by the completion of transition
condition after operating execution. If not the
completion of transition condition, transits to the right-
(Same operation as Shift.)
• When just before is "subroutine call" or "starting step",
waits for the operating completion of subroutine, and
then transits to the next step by the completion of
transition condition. If not formation of transition
condition, transits to the right-connected step.
• Jumps to the specified pointer Pn (P0 to P16383) of the
• Indicates a jump destination pointer (label).
• This pointer can be set at a step, transition, branch
point or coupling point.
• P0 to P16383 can be set in one program. The same
No. may also be used in other programs.
6 - 4