4 • Troubleshooting/Diagnostics
Completing the 3601C
1. Do not enter any data into section A, Box 10 until you have completed
the transaction and the outcome.
2. You must include an accurate explanation/description of the action you
have taken in Section A, Box 10.
3. If you cannot perform funds transfer via modem, note the explanation
description for withdrawing the ICC/PSC and complete the transaction
as a QAR.
4. Return form 3601C with the top copy, third and fourth copies intact for
every ICC/PSD being returned. Give the second copy to the customer
as a receipt.
5. Have the customer initial boxes D13, E13, F1 or F2 (depending on the
disposition of funds), F4 and F5 on Form 3601C.
6. You and the customer must sign the 3601C form confirming that the
transaction is completed.
7. If QAR, apply the pink label to ICC case and return ICC/PSD to New-
town2 via registered USPS priority mail along with all required copies of
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)