Printer/Base (use for all models)
Pan) and Side
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)
1. Remove all printer/base covers (sections 5.2, 5.3, and 5.4).
2. Remove five screws located inside base and one screw located on side
(Figures 5-11 through 5-13).
3. Lift machine out of base pan and place on work surface protected by
paper towels. Purge unit drain can leak ink.
Figure 5-11 Base Pan Mounting Screw
Locations. Chassis Removed for Pur-
pose of Illustration.
Figure 5-13A Chassis Mounting Tabs
5.6.1 Side Deck Removal
1. Remove the base pan as de-
scribed above (section 5.6).
2. Remove three screws that se-
cure deck to frame. See Figures
5-12 and 5-13B for screw loca-
3. Reassemble in reverse order.
5 • Removal & Replacement
Figure 5-12 Side Deck Mounting Screw
See Figure 5-12
Figure 5-13B Side Deck Mounting Screws