5 • Removal & Replacement
Printer/Base (use for all models)
Figure 5-5 Removing Control Panel
1. Remove the back cover and con-
trol panel (sections 5.2 and 5.3).
2. Remove 4 screws securing front
sub-cover (Figure 5-9).
3. Lift cover off base.
Figure 5-8 Control Panel and Display
Assembly (for Reference)
1. Remove the back cover, control
panel and sub-cover (sections
5.2,5.3, and 5.4).
2. Disconnect the ribbon cables
from the control panel PCB.
3. Snake the ribbon cables through
the hole in the machine frame.
4. Remove the blue ground strap,
the harness from the clamp and
the ferrite core (figure, right).
5. Remove the two harness con-
nectors from the board.
6. Reassemble in reverse order.
Figure 5-6 Control Panel Harness
Figure 5-7 Control Panel Assembly
Figure 5-9 Sub-Cover Mounting Screws
Figure 5-10 Control Panel Harness
Connections at Main Logic Board
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)