WOW Section of Feeder/WOW Module (use for DM475)
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)
6. Remove board with metal frame from chassis.
7. Disconnect the two harnesses (interface adapters) with white ferrites
8. Undo the top plastic clip for the white flex cable on the back of the metal
frame. This will allow enough slack to pull up the flex cable from the top
and unfasten it from the board. This cable is held in just by its place-
ment in the connector - no fastener is used.
9. Remove fours screws at each corner and remove board from frame.
10. Reassemble in reverse order. Keep in mind the following:
A. The white flex cable is properly seated in its connectors at both ends
(feeder/WOW board and junction board).
B. For load cell cable, make sure the wires are coming out on top of
the connector when plugging the cable onto board. Attach grounding
hold-down clamp to frame and plastic clip.
C. If installing WOW Assembly with feeder/WOW Control board at-
tached, leave frame mount screw and load cell cable screws snug
but loose so frame can be adjusted.
D. Ensure all cable hold-downs are properly closed around cables. Vi-
bration in the cable can affect the load cell's ability to "zero" as well
as its accuracy.
5 • Removal & Replacement
White Flex Cable