5 • Removal & Replacement
WOW Section of Feeder/WOW Module (use for DM475)
(as a whole
1. Remove the feeder/WOW module cover (section 5.39).
2. Open WOW jam release lever.
3. Remove thickness encoder (section 5.42).
4. Remove the eight screws that hold the upper transport to metal frame.
Eight Screws (Circled), Two Tabs (in dotted boxes)
5. Remove upper transport unit (note two tabs) from metal frame.
6. Reassemble in reverse order. Keep in mind the following:
open WOW jam lever to release tension
ensure two tabs fit into slots
reinstall thickness encoder
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)
(Unmounted from wall)
Two Tabs (in