5 • Removal & Replacement
Printer/Base (use for all models)
1. Remove main logic board as de-
scribed in section 5.17.
2. Remove mounting screws (one
plastic) as shown in figure, right.
3. Carefully lift up modem board to
unplug it from logic board.
NOTE: There is a connector at-
tached to modem board. See
Figures 5-61 and 5-62.
4. Disconnect wiring harness from
board to free it.
5. Reassemble in reverse order.
Make sure wiring is not subject
to crimping or extreme bends.
Figure 5-60 Modem Board
Figure 5-61 Removing Modem Board
Figure 5-62 Modem Board, Component
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)