5 • Removal & Replacement
WOW Section of Feeder/WOW Module (use for DM475)
1. Remove the feeder/WOW module cover (section 5.39).
2. Disconnect the white flex cable at the feeder/WOW junction board end. This
cable is held in just by its placement in the connector - no fastener is used.
3. Undo two plastic clips and remove feeder harness (purple and orange
4. Remove load cell cable (black) to board and its accompanying hold-
5. Remove two screws on back of metal frame and one screw holding
metal frame to bottom chassis.
White Flex Cable
Purple Feeder Harness
Orange Feeder Harness
Two Screws on Back
of Metal Frame
Bottom Screw for
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)