5 • Removal & Replacement
WOW Section of Feeder/WOW Module (use for DM475)
1. Remove Feeder/WOW Control Board (section 5.41).
2. Remove WOW thickness encoder (section 5.42).
3. Loosen (but do not remove) belt tensioner screws (one for each belt).
Be careful not to over loosen the screw(s).
4. Release tension from each belt by fully compressing the tensioner, then
while still holding belt and tensioner, tighten screw for each tensionser.
Remove belts, starting with the left belt (looking from behind), then right
5. Reassemble in reverse order. Keep in mind the following:
When replacing belts, start with the right belt, then left (looking from
behind). Put new belt on and let the spring adjust the tension. Turn
the belt a few times to remove any slack, then tighten screw.
Reinstall WOW thickness encoder.
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)