Printer/Base (use for all models)
5.2 Back Cover
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)
1. Disconnect power and remove scale if present.
2. DM475 - Separate feeder/WOW module from printer/base (section 5.38).
3. Remove three screws as shown (Figure 5-2).
4. Lift off cover (Figure 5-3).
Figure 5-1 Back Cover
Figure 5-3 Removing Back Cover
1. Lift up keyboard cover.
2. Carefully release the tabs (Figure 5-4A) that secure the control panel
overlay to the keyboard. Lift the overlay off the keyboard assembly.
3. Remove four screws as shown in Figure 5-4B.
4. Carefully lift off control panel.
NOTE: Two ribbon cables con-
nect the control panel to the
main logic board. Carefully un-
plug the cables from the control
panel PCB to free it from the
base. The control panel and
cover are replaceable as a sin-
gle unit (Figures 5-5, 5-6, 5-7).
5 • Removal & Replacement
Figure 5-2 Back Cover Mounting Screws
Tabs Seen from Under-
side of Control Panel
Figure 5-4A Pry Off Control Panel Overlay
Figure 5-4B Control Panel Screws