5 • Removal & Replacement
WOW Section of Feeder/WOW Module (use for DM475)
1. Disconnect power and remove scale if
2. Lift up the feeder/WOW cover and re-
move water bottle.
3. Locate the interface cable cover. Open
the cable cover by pressing on the plastic
latch away from the edge of the cavity
and lifting up.
4. Disconnect the three cables (two purple harnesses and one black USB
cable) in the interface cable cavity. Keep these from getting pinched in the
next few steps.
5. Open (release) the jam clearance lever on printer/base. Lift up the
printer/base section (put one hand on back and another hand inside the
printer transport) away from the feeder/WOW section. Note the two plastic
pins protruding from the bottom of the printer/base section.
6. Reassemble in reverse order.
NOTE: Make sure you route the cables
through the channel into the interface
cable cavity of the feeder/WOW section
and you align the printer/base plastic pins
into the appropriate holes in feeder/WOW
Plastic Pins in Printer/Base Section
DM300c/DM400c/DM475 Service Manual (SV61801 Rev. D)