Setting Measurement Conditions
When there are many common parameters between object types, it is most efficient to access those
existing sets of parameters in order to copy and then modify them.
The parameters of a previously specified object type are copied into another object type, after which
they can be modified.
The measurement conditions of
the source object type. (The data
is copied from flash memory)
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Operation procedure
On the MAIN OPS MENU, move the cursor to "MEA-CND" item, and press the SET key.
1. Select item "1OBJECT TYPE NO.," using the up and down keys and press SET key.
2. Using the left and right keys, enter the object type number (IV-S33M: 0 to 63, IV-S32M: 0 to 31,
IV-S31M: 0 to 15) for the target of the copy. Then, move the cursor to "YES" and press SET key.
3. Select item "SYSTEM," using the up/down and left/right keys and press the SET key.
- The "OBJECT TYPE SYS." menu will be displayed on the lower window.
4. Move the cursor to "5COPY" using the up and down keys and press the SET key.
5. Enter the object type number for the source of the copy using the up and down keys. Then, press
the SET key.
- The system will start copying.
- Do not disconnect the power while the IV-S30 is copying.
- Once data has been corrupted it will be necessary to start after initializing the setting, all over
again. Unless this is done it will not be possible to restart the machine.
- The reference images used for the gray scale seach function are not copied with the
operation above. Make sure reset them.
The source of the copy
[TYPE MEAS COND]
1OBJECT TYPE NO.
00(0~63) NO YES
OPS-MENU SAVE LOCK TITLE FINAL-CALC FINAL-OUTPUT I/O SYSTEM
[OBJECT TYPE SYS.]
1REGST NG IMG
2HALT ON NG MEAS NO YES
3MNTR LIGHT LVL
4LIGHT LVL COND
(TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
7MOVE ALL WINDOW (TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
The target of the copy
The measurement conditions of the target
object type. (The data is used to simplify
setting the target object's parameters)
TYPE00 ) EXEC
Displayed when the