Setting the shutter speed
The shutter speed can be set independently for each object type.
Since the shutter speed can be set continuously in the range of 1/30 to 1/10,000 of a second, very fine
adjustment is possible.
- If you want to measure moving objects and increase the image processing speed, set the shutter speed
to around 1/1000 or 1/2000 seconds. However, if you use a faster shutter speed than you need, very
bright lights will be necessary, and bright lighting is not economical.
- For details about the relationship between the brightness of objects (objects to be measured) and the
shutter speed, see IV-S30 User's Manual (Introduction and Hardware) "5-1  Illumination and shutter
- When the shutter speed is slow
(1/60 of a second)
The object is blurred across the screen.
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Setting procedure
On the [TYPE MEAS COND] menu, move the cursor to "I/O" and press the SET key.
[TYPE MEAS COND]
1OBJECT TYPE NO.
2SELECT CAMERA CAM1&2 CAM1&NG-IMG
OPS-MENU SAVE LOCK TITLE FINAL-CALC FINAL-OUTPUT I/O SYSTEM
[OBJECT TYPE I/O]
1TRIG CCD START
2CCD TRIG COND
5SET SERIAL BLOCK BLOCK01 MEAS0 CAM
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
You can specify any value in the range of 1/30 to 1/10000 seconds (initial value 1/60)
for the shutter speed.
1. Move the cursor to the "3SHUTTER SPEED" item on the OBJECT TYPE I/O using the
up and down keys, and press the SET key.
2. Press the SET key again, and move the cursor to the digit you want, using the left and
3. Set the value using the up and down keys.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to set each digit.
After setting all of the digits, press the SET key.
00(0~63) NO YES
NO YES(BIN AVG-GRAYS GRAY-SRC)
(TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
This cursor will move to the left and right.
Setting the Conditions for Each Object Type
- When the shutter speed is fast
(1/1000 of a second)
The object is frozen on the screen.