Setting the Input/Output Conditions
(2) When the measurement is started by a CCD trigger or a parallel I/F signal and the results are
output by a general purpose serial I/F signal
When the IV-S30 responds, data in a specified block is output after the output data (block 0) from the
measurement No. 0 to 4, in response to the measurement run command 2 (processing code 11
: 1 1
- See page 18-7 for details about 1 and 2.
Note: The response returned by the measurement run command 2 (processing code 11
contain the specified block.
 Setting (operating) procedure
On the [TYPE MEAS COND] menu, move the cursor to item "I/O" and press the SET key.
[TYPE MEAS COND]
1OBJECT TYPE NO.
OPS-MENU SAVE LOCK TITLE FINAL-CALC FINAL-OUTPUT I/O SYSTEM
[OBJECT TYPE I/O]
1TRIG CCD START
2CCD TRIG COND
5SET SERIAL BLOCK BLOCK00 MEAS0 CAM1
1. Move the cursor to item "4 SERIAL OUTPUT" with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
2. Move the cursor to "BLOCK-ASSIGN" using left and right keys and press the SET key.
3. Move the cursor to "5 SET SERIAL BLOCK" using up and down keys and press the SET key.
4. Enter the program No., camera No. and block No. of the measurement data to be output, using the left,
right, up and down keys.
- Specify a block number to be returned in addition to block 0 (00).
If block 00 is specified, data from block 00 will not be returned a second time.
5. After the settings are complete, press the SET key.
00(0~63) NO YES
NO YES(BIN AVG-GRAYS GRAY-SRC)
(TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
Camera 1 Camera 2
Data in the
) will not