Total initialization, RAM initialization, and NG image initialization
When you newly set conditions, it is recommended that you first initialize the settings. The following
conditions should be initialized.
The IV-S30 has three initialization modes: "ALL-INIT" (initialize PROM and RAM), "INIT-RAM" (initialize
RAM), and "NG-IMG-INT" (initialize NG image) (See page 1-22 when the IV-S32M/S33M is used.). You
can initialize the object type conditions by selecting the "INITIALIZATION" item on the [OBJECT TYPE
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Operating procedure
On the [MAIN OPS MENU], move the cursor to "SYS-CND" and press the SET key.
1I/O CONDITIONS (TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
3COMPUTER LINK (TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
4INITIALIZATION ALL-INIT INIT-RAM NG-IMG-INIT
5STD SELECT MENU EXEC
1. Move the cursor to item "4INITIALIZATION" with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
2. Select ether "ALL-INIT," "INIT-RAM" or "NG-IMG-INIT: when the IV-S32M/S33M is used" and
press the SET key.
3. Press the SET key again. (Press the ESC key to abort initialization.)
- Initialization will start, and the progress of the initialization will be displayed on the bottom of the
- When "ALL-INIT" or "RAM-INIT" is executed
OBJECT TYPE COND
- When "NG-IMG-INT" is selected.
When initialization is complete, the message "INITIALIZING" (initializing) will change to
"COMPLETE INIT" (complete initialization).
Setting the Operating and System Conditions
(TO NEXT SUB-MENU)