Setting the Operating and System Conditions
 Extension functions
Two extension functions are included: Extension function 1 (crosshair cursor display, manual
measurements) and Extension function 2 (crosshair cursor display).
(1) Extension function 1 (crosshair cursor display, manual measurements)
On the MAIN OPS MENU move the cursor to "OPS-CND" item, and press the SET key.
[TYPE RUN COND]
1MONITOR OUTPUT CAM1 CAM2 CAM1&2
0EXTENSION FUNC.2 NO DISPLAY+CURSOR (1 2)(000,000)
CURSOR (1 2)
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Operation procedure
1. On the [TYPE RUN COND] menu, move the cursor to item "EXTENSION FUNC.1," with the up and
down keys, and press the SET key.
2. Move the cursor to "NO," "DISPLAY + CURSOR (1 2)," or "MANL-MEAS" with the left and right keys,
and press the SET key.
Æ When "DISPLAY + CURSOR (1 2)" is selected
1. Move the crosshair cursor using the up/down and left/right keys (one pixel at a time).
2. When the position is correct, press the SET key.
Æ When "MANL-MEAS" is selected
1. Return to the MAIN OPS MENU.
2. Move the cursor to "MANL-MEAS" on the menu bar, and press the SET key.
- The menu items of the manual measurement will appear.
3. Select either 1 (Cursor 1) or 2 (Cursor 2) using the up and down keys, and press the SET
4. Move the cursor 1 or 2 using the up/down and left/right keys (one pixel at a time).
- The each coordinate, the distance between two points, X coordinate distance, and Y
5. When the position is correct, press the SET key.
6. After completing the operation, press the ESC key.
- The menu for manual measurement will disappear.
NO DISPLAY+CURSOR(1 2) (000,000) MANL-MEAS
Select when you will not use the extension function
The crosshair cursor can be displayed on any position.
- "1" equals a 16-pixel line. "2" equals a full line.
- The initial coordinates of the crosshair cursor center are (225, 240)
The distance, X coordinate distance, and Y coordinate distance of the
two points that were manually designated on the MAIN OPS MENU
can be measured.
MEAS XXXXms 2000-08-01 10:30
MEASURE 0 CAM1 POSI-DEVIATION
CHG-MEA CHG-REG CHG-RST
OPS-CND MEA-CND SYS-CND
coordinate distance will be displayed at real time.
CHG-TYPE NG-IMG-DSP NEXT-NG