Setting and Operating Outline
1-6 Power ON setting menu
 Operations menu lock
To prevent accidental changes to conditions you have set, the MAIN OPS MENU can be locked so that
the screen cannot be changed to SET-SCRN. The operation can only be carried out on the [POWER ON
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Display procedure
Follow the procedure described below when turning ON the power to the controller (IV-S31M/S32M/
S33M) , and the [POWER ON SETTING] menu will be displayed on the monitor.
1. Turn ON the power to the IV-S30 controller, while holding down the ESC key.
2. Keep pressing the ESC key down for approx. 9 sec., after turning ON the power and the menu
will be displayed.
1 MAIN OPS MENU
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Operation procedure
1. On the [POWER ON SETTING] menu, move the cursor to item 1MAIN OPS MENU with the up
and down keys, and press the SET key.
2. Move the cursor to UNLOCK or LOCK with the left and right keys, and press the SET key.
3. Move the cursor to item 3OPERATION with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
Press the SET key once more.
- The IV-S30 saves the settings in the flash memory and the screen will return to the SELECT
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Display when the MAIN OPS MENU is locked
MEASURE 0 CAM1 POSI-DEVIATION
POWER ON SETTING
1 MAIN OPS MENU UNLOCK LOCK
2 DISPLAY MODE
All of the operating conditions for the
IV-S30 can be changed.
The MAIN OPS MENU is locked and
no change can be made.
T.IMG C1 L
LOCK FULL VX.X