Object Identification by Binary Conversion
Setting the measurement programs (pages 1-10 to 1-11: Select "LABEL-BIN-OBJ" (object identifcation
by binary conversion) on the "MEAS SELECTION" line, and press the SET key)
[TYPE MEAS COND]
3CHNG GRAY LEBEL
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
[TYPE MEAS COND]
BINARY CHARACTER AX.ANGL:NO FILT:NO CIRC-L:NO MID-PNT:NO
BINARY AREA COND
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK EVALUATION DST&ANGL NUM-CALC OUT-COND
Æ Setting (display) of binary area conditions
6BINARY AREA COND
Æ Measuring center of gravity, binary characteristic
- Center of gravity, main axis angle, and center
By the combined use of the center point and the center of gravity, a workpiece'
orientation can be measured even when it cannot be evaluated by its spindle axis
Select any of the register numbers of binary area conditions with circles.
When WINDOW has been set to "NORMAL"
To the next page
NO POSI-DEVIATION CHK-DEG-MATCH
MEAS-BIN-AREA CNT-BIN-OBJ LABEL-BIN-OBJ
POINT-MEAS MULTI-POSI MULTI-MATCHES
CAM1 CAM 2 CAMPARE-IMGS(CAM1)
NO YES(00.0TIMES γ+ γ - CHNG-L INCRS-M)
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15
X : No setting
Center of gravity (X1, Y1)
- Calculated from the area and the position of each object.
- (X1, Y1)=( x/N,
Main axis angle
- Angle between the longitudinal and horizontal directions
The "MID-PNT" refers to the center point of
horizontal or vertical fillet curves.
1. Select "(MEAS-COND)."
When "MEASUREMENT 1" is selected.
COMPARE IMGS - Pages 3-23 to 3-25
- Page 3-14
- Page 3-10
1. Set MEAS GRAVITY CENTER to "YES" or "NO."
2. Select a window type. (BINARY-IMG-MASK -
3. Enter a register number, and select "YES."
- When WINDOW is set to "BINARY-IMG-MASK,"
only register No.0 can be selected.
4. Select a label order. - page 3-9*
5. For binary characteristics, select "NO" or "YES"
using the up and down keys, and press the SET
6. Select the circle of the registers whose binary
area conditions you want to set.
To measure the distance/angle and 1MEAS GRAV
CENTR is "YES," select this item and press the SET
key. - Chapter 14
* Items 4 and 5 will be displayed
When item 3 REGISTER NO. is set to "YES,"
a circle is displayed for the selected registers.
When CALC RESULT (see page 15-7)
is set to "YES," circles are displayed for
the selected registers.
y/N) N: Area
When WINDOW has been set to "BINARY-IMG-MASK"
To page 10-4
when item 3 is set to "YES."
- Fillet width
Fillet width (horizontal)
The number of pixels in
the boundary line of an
(stepped are counted as
x 2 pixels)