Setting and Operating Outline
1-2 Method for selecting the menu configuration
(1) When power is first turned ON after the machine is delivered
When power is first turned ON after the machine is delivered, the [SELECT MENU] screen will
1 To select the standard menus
MEAS 0000ms 2000-08-01 10:30
MEASURE 0 CAM1 NO
CHG-MEA CHG-REG CHG-RST CHG-C1 CHG-C2 CHG-EVAL CUSTOM-MNU
OPS-CND MEA-CND SYS-CND CHG-TYPE NG-IMG-DSP NEXT-NG MANL-MEAS
- For details about the method for using the simplified menus, see the IV-S30 User's Manual
(Introduction and Hardware).
- If you have saved the configuration data in flash memory by selecting the "SAVE" item, the
next time you turn ON the power, the MAIN OPS MENU you selected will be displayed
(SEL EASY MENU)
1. Move the cursor to the [
MENU] item with the up and down
keys, and press the SET key.
- The standard mode [MAIN OPS
MENU] screen will appear.
T.IMG C1 L
2 To select the simplified menus configuration
1. Move the cursor to the [2SIMPLIFIED
MENU] item with the up and down keys,
and press the SET key.
- The [SIMPLIFIED MENU] screen will
2SELECT CAMERA CAM1 CAM1&2
3XY CORRECTION NO YES