Setting the Operating and System Conditions
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Display examples on the MAIN OPS MENU
- Camera 1 on the whole screen
(When "CAM1" has been specified in item
- Simultaneous display on a divided screen
(When "CAM1&2(HORIZ)" has been specified
in item 1MONITOR OUTPUT.)
When the monitor output is "NG-IMG" and "CAM1&NG-IMG (HORIZ VERT)" is selected, the same
display will be seen.
(2) Output monitor switching by parallel input
On the [MAIN OPS MENU], move the cursor to "SYS-CND" item, and press the SET key.
- Move the cursor to "1I/O CONDITIONS (input/output conditions)" on the [SYSTEM COND]
menu, and press the SET key.
1. Select "PARALLEL INP X7" using the up and down keys and press the SET key.
2. Select "CHNG-IMG-OUT-CAM" using the up and down keys and press the SET key.
Every time the X7 signal is turned from OFF to ON, the selected camera display will be
changed as follows:
- When "CAM1&2" is selected
Camera 1 "all"
- When "CAM1&NG-IMG" is selected
Camera 1 "all"
The display example of the MAIN OPS menu is the same as in section (1) above.
F.IMG C1 H
F.IMG C1/C2 H
1I/O CONDITIONS (TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
2SERIAL OUPUT NO PC-LINK SERIAL
3MANL TYPE CHNG NO YES
4PARALLEL INP X6 64OBJ-CHG REG REF(MEAS0 COMPARE-IMGS)
MODIFY-AREA-SIZE(00 ) EXT-INP
5PARALLEL INP X7 EXT-INP CHNG-IMG-OUT-CAM CAM-MEAS 2 IMAGES
CAPTURE COMPLETE MEAS-COMPLTE
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
Camera 2 "all"
Camera 1&2 "split: horizontal"
NG image "all"
*Camera 1&NG image "split: horizontal"
- Camera 2 on the whole screen
(When "CAM2" has been specified in item
(When "CAM1&2 (VERT)" is specified
for the monitor output)
Camera 1 image
Camera 1&2 "split: vertical"
*When IV-S33M is used.
Camera 1& NG image "split: vertical"
F.IMG C2 H
Camera 2 image
Display when the
measurement start input
interface is "PARALLEL
+ ooo." When "CCD
trigger" is selected.
- See page 17-3.