(2) NG image display screen (IV-S32M/S33M)
When the IV-S32M/S33M is used, move the cursor to the menu bar "NG-IMG-DSP" on the MAIN
OPS MENU (page 1-4), and press the SET key. The screen will change to the NG image display
screen. When the measuring stops, you can see the NG images already registered.
- To display the NG image while measuring, see "Displaying NG images on the MAIN OPS menu".
Note: Please do the following to display NG images on the screen.
1. Before entering this screen, you must set the "1REGST NG IMG" on the [OBJECT TYPE
SYS] to "YES."
2. Change the image display in the upper right of the screen to "F.IMG" (static image) by
pressing the SEL key. - See 1-17.
3. NOTE WELL that while an NG image is being displayed, the IV-S30 cannot start another
set of measurements.
MEAS XXXXms 2000-08-01 10:30
MEASURE 0 CAM1 POSI-DEVIATION
result for each
CHG-MEA CHG-REG CHG-EVAL NEXT-NG RE-EXAM DEL NG DEL ALL N
- For details about the menu bar on the screen above. - See page 1-21.
F.IMG C1 L
Setting and Operating Outline
- See 1-18.