Initialize the measurement conditions for each type
If you are going to specify each of the conditions, we recommend that you first initialize the settings.
The measurement conditions for the specified object type (data for the object type you are in the
process of entering) will be initialized.
- For details about total initialization, see the section, "2-2  Total initialization, RAM initialization."
Ë Ë Ë Ë Ë Operation procedure
On the MAIN OPS MENU, move the cursor to "MEA-CND" item, and press the SET key.
[TYPE MEAS COND]
1OBJECT TYPE NO.
OPS-MENU SAVE LOCK TITLE FINAL-CALC FINAL-OUTPUT I/O SYSTEM
[OBJECT TYPE SYS.]
1REGST NG IMG
2HALT ON NG MEAS NO YES
3MNTR LIGHT LVL
4LIGHT LVL COND
7MOVE ALL WINDOW (TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
1. Select item "1OBJECT TYPE NO." using the up and down keys and press the SET key.
2. Select the object type number (IV-S33M: 0 to 63, IV-S32M: 0 to 31, IV-S31M: 0 to 15) to be
initialized using the up and down keys.
3. Select item "SYSTEM," using the up/down and left/right keys and press the SET key.
- The [OBJECT TYPE SYS.] menu will appear in the lower window.
4. Select "6INTIALIZATION" using the up and down keys and press the SET key.
- The system will start initializing.
- Do not disconnect the power while the IV-S30 is initializing.
- The data settings not currently being initialized may be corrupted. Unless all of the data is
initialized it will not be possible to restart the machine (i.e. partial initialization is not possible).
Setting the Conditions for Each Object Type
00(0~63) NO YES
(TO NEXT SUB-MENU)
TYPE00 ) EXEC
Displayed when the