Continued from the previous page
(2) Ladder circuit creation 1 (setting input signals)
5OUTPUT SIGNAL AUX-RLY C000(0~127)
OPS-MENU RETURN LOCK
1. Move the cursor to item "2SET POSITION" with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
- The ladder circuit cursor can be moved with the up, down, left and right keys. Move the cursor to
a position where an input terminal will be placed, and press the SET key.
2. Move the cursor to item "3INPUT SIGNAL" with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
- In the case of the "positional deviation measurement," "degree of match inspection," "lead
inspection," "object counting by binary conversion" or "object identification by binary conversion,"
first move the cursor to "REGISTER NO." with the left and right keys, and select a number with
the up and down keys. This registration number should be the same registration number specified
on the [EVALUATION COND] menu.
0 to 3 : BGA/CSP inspection, object counting by binary conversion, object identification by binary
conversion, multiple position measurement, multiple degree of match inspection.
0 to 7 : Positional deviation measurement
0 to 15 : Degree of match inspection, lead inspection, area measurement by binary conversion,
distance and angle measurement
0 to 127 : Point measurement (average), 0 to 255 : Point measurement (binary conversion)
3. After moving the cursor to the kind of input signal you want with the left and right keys, select a
number with the up and down keys. Then press the ESC key. (See page 16-6 for the kinds of input
signals available for each measurement program, and see page 16-8 for details about the auxiliary
4. Move the cursor to item "4LOGIC SYMBOL" with the up and down keys, and press the SET key.
5. Move the cursor to the logic symbol to be used for the input signal selected in step 3, and press
the SET key. - The logic symbols and the input signals will be displayed as a ladder circuit.
To the next page
0(0~4) NO YES
MATCH M0(0~1) CRD-X0(0~1) CRD-Y0(0~1)
DEV-x0(0~1) DEV-y0(0~1) ANGL-B
CALC N00(0~15) AUX.RLY-C000(0~127)
a contact on a series circuit (ON, when the evaluation result is OK)
b contact on a series circuit (OFF, when the evaluation result is OK)
Deletes a contact on the cursor. (Contacts after the deleted contact will not be
Note: This symbol cannot be used on the first row.
Used to create an OR circuit.
Used to create an OR circuit
Deletes the contact on the cursor. (Contacts after the deleted contact will be
When a contact exists only on the first row, if the contact is deleted, also the
output relay will be deleted.