8 AUXILIARY AND APPLIED FUNCTIONS
8.5.7 Home position return by the data set type 1
(1) Data set type 1
The proximity dog is not used in this method for the absolute position system.
(2) Home position return by the data set type 1
Home position is the command position at the home position return operation.
Home position return
by the CHGA instruction
Fig. 8.9 Home position return operation by the date set type 1
(3) Home position return execution
Home position return by the data set type 1 is executed using the CHGA
instruction in Section 8.5.16.
When the home position return request is ON, the data set type 1 home position
return is also made even G28 of the Motion program.
(1) A zero point must be passed (zero pass signal: M2406+20n ON) between turning
ON the power supply and executing home position return.
If home position return is executed without passing a zero point once, "no zero
point passed error" occurs. If "no zero point passed error" occurred, perform the
home position return again, after reset the error and turn the servomotor at least
one revolution by the JOG operation.
The zero point passing can be confirmed with the zero pass signal (M2406+20n).
However, when "1 : No servomotor Z-phase pass after power ON" is selected at
the time of MR-J2S-B/MR-J2M-B use in the "condition selection of home position
set" of servo parameter (expansion parameter), even if it does not pass zero point
at the servo amplifier power ON, the home position return is possible because the
zero pass signal (M2406+20n) turns ON.
(2) Home position return is started by the data set type 1 when the absolute position
system does not support, it becomes same function as the current value change
(3) The home position return data required for the data set type 1 are the home
position return direction and home position address.
(4) If in-position signal (M2402+20n) does not turn ON, home position return is not
8 - 33
The address at the home position
return operation is registered
as the home position address.