7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
(6) If a complete round command (the starting point is the same as the end point) is
specified in R-specified helical interpolation, a minor error will (error code : 108)
occur and no operation is performed. Therefore, specify the helical circular arc
central coordinates for the complete round command.
(7) When this command is executed continuously, the feed rate is not increased or
decreased at the start or end point of a block since the status is not the exact stop
(8) The positioning data can be set by direct setting (numerical value) or indirect
setting (variable : #
(9) If start point = end point, number of pitches = 1 and travel value of linear axis = 0,
at the only central coordinates-specified helical interpolation, complete round can
Speed limit value : The maximum feed rate of each axis is set.
(Refer to Section 6.4.1 for the speed limit value of the parameter
G90 G00 X0. Y0. ;
G13 X100. Y100. Z100. R50. P2 F1000. ;
(1) The end point coordinates and circular radius cannot be omitted.
Always specify the end point coordinates for 3 axes and the circular radius.
(2) Circular interpolation includes the [degree] axis whose stroke limit is set to be
invalid cannot be executed.
(3) Circular interpolation axis in the unit combination of [mm] and [degree] or [inch]
and [degree] cannot be executed.
There is no restriction of the unit of the linear axis.
(4) When number of pitches is omitted, it is executed "number of pitches = 0".
(5) The error allowable range for circular interpolation cannot be setting.
(Invalid the error allowable range for circular interpolation of the parameter
blocks. Therefore, the spiral interpolation cannot be executed in the error
allowable range for circular interpolation.)
7 - 78