5 POSITIONING DEDICATED SIGNALS
(5) All axes servo ON command (M2042) .................. Command signal
This command is used to enable servo operation.
(a) Servo operation enabled ... M2042 turns on while the servo OFF command
(b) Servo operation disable ...... • M2042 is off
All axes servo ON command
All axes servo ON accept flag
Each axis servo ready state
When M2042 turns on, it is not turned off even if the CPU is set in the STOP state.
(6) Motion slot fault detection flag (M2047) ....................... Status signal
This flag is used as judgement which modules installed in the motion slot of the
CPU base unit is "normal" or "abnormal".
• ON .......... Installing module is abnormal
• OFF .......... Installing module is normal
The module information at the power supply on and after the power supply
injection are always checked, and errors are detected.
(a) Perform the disposal (stop the starting axis, servo OFF, etc.) of error
detection using the Motion program.
(7) JOG operation simultaneous start command (M2048)
(a) When M2048 turns on, JOG operation simultaneous start based on the
JOG operation execution axis set in the JOG operation simultaneous start
axis setting register (D710 to D713).
(b) When M2048 turns off, the axis during operation decelerates to a stop.
(M3215+20n) is off and there is no servo error.
• The servo OFF command (M3215+20n) is on
• Servo error state
(Note): Refer to "5.1.1 Axis statuses "Servo ready signal"" for details.
5 - 48
........ Command signal