8 AUXILIARY AND APPLIED FUNCTIONS
(3) Home position return execution
Home position return by the proximity dog type 2 is executed using the CHGA
instruction in Section 8.5.16.
When the home position return request is ON, the proximity dog type 2 home
position is also made even G28 of the Motion program.
(1) A system which the servomotor can rotate one time or more is required.
(2) When a servomotor stops with specified condition enables and rotates to reserve
direction one time after proximity dog ON, make a system for which does not turn
OFF the external upper/lower stroke limit.
(3) Keep the proximity dog ON during deceleration from the home position return
speed to the creep speed.
If the proximity dog turns OFF before deceleration to the creep speed, a
deceleration stop is made and the next zero point is set as the home position.
(4) If home position return is executed in the proximity dog ON, it starts with the creep
(5) When home position return retry function is not set, if home position return is
executed again after home position return completion, a minor error "home
position return completion signal is turning ON at the proximity dog type home
position return start" (error code: 115) will occur, the home position return is not
(6) When "1 : No servomotor Z-phase pass after power ON" is selected at the time of
MR-J2S-B/MR-J2M-B use in the "condition selection of home position set" of
servo parameter (expansion parameter), even if it does not pass zero point at the
servo amplifier power ON, the zero pass signal (M2406+20n) turns ON. This
operation is the same as proximity dog type 1.
(7) If in-position signal (M2402+20n) does not turn ON, home position return is not
8 - 26