Table 2.7 Motion program running error (500 to 699) list
(5) Motion program running errors (500 to 699)
These errors are detected during Motion program execution.
Check the execute Motion program No., execute sequence No. and execute
block No., and correct the Motion program.
Table 2.7 lists the processing and corrective actions for Motion program running
0 is specified as the N No.
There is no F command.
Speed is "0".
The command value exceeded the setting range.
The specified speed command exceeded the speed
limit value of the parameter block.
5 or more axes were specified in 1 block.
Unauthorized G-code was specified.
The interpolation length exceeded the setting range.
Subprogram level excess. Subprogram calling depth
exceeded 8 levels. Or, the wrong program No. was
called as a subprogram.
Arithmetic expression is not correct.
Device setting is not correct.
Integer value overflow.
The integer value exceeded the setting range during
The numbers of "[" and "]" specified in one block
The denominator of division is 0.
APP - 19
• Set the N No. of sequence
program within the range of 1
• Set the F before and during
execution of G01, G02, G03.
• Set the speed of "1" or higher.
• Set the address, speed, dwell
time, etc. within the setting
• Set the correct speed (within
• 5 or more axes cannot be
• Set the number of interpolation
axes up to 4 axes.
• Set the correct G-code.
• Set the axis address within the
• Set the calling depth within 8
• Call the correct program No.
(O) as a subprogram.
• Use a correct arithmetic
• Set the correct device.
• Correct the variable value and
• Set the numbers of "[" and "]" in
• Set the denominator to other