7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
7.13.31 G100, G101 Time-fixed acceleration/deceleration, acceleration-fixed acceleration/
deceleration switching command
eration switching command
(1) The acceleration/deceleration method of the travel command G01, G02, G03,
G12, G13, G32 or G00 (with M-code) is switched to time-fixed
acceleration/deceleration or acceleration-fixed acceleration/deceleration.
(2) The G-code of this command is set independently.
(3) Use G100 to select the time-fixed acceleration/deceleration. The G100 status is
selected at a start.
(4) Use G101 to select the acceleration-fixed acceleration/deceleration.
(5) The acceleration-fixed acceleration/deceleration is set in G101, the M-code does
not made a FIN waiting. (The M-code is output to the M-code storage register, but
the M-code outputting signal does not turn ON.)
(6) Acceleration/deceleration in the acceleration-fixed mode is valid until :
(a) The time-fixed acceleration/deceleration command in G100 is executed ;
(b) The program is ended in M02;
(c) The program is stopped by the rapid stop command, stop command, error
reset or emergency stop;
(d) The program is stopped at error occurrence.
(7) When G100 is changed to G101 or G101 to G100, a deceleration stop is made
The acceleration/deceleration method is switched to time-fixed
acceleration/deceleration or acceleration-fixed acceleration/
7 - 116