APPENDIX 3.5 Special Registers
Special registers are internal registers whose applications are fixed in the Motion CPU.
For this reason, it is not possible to use these registers in Motion programs in the same
way that normal registers are used.
However, data can be written as needed in order to control the Motion CPU.
Data stored in the special registers are stored as BIN values if no special designation
has been made to the contrary.
The headings in the table that follows have the following meanings.
• Indicates the No. of the special register.
• Indicates the name of the special register.
• Indicates the nature of the special register.
• Indicates detailed information about the nature of the special register.
• Indicates whether the register is set by the system or user, and, if it is set by system,
when setting is performed.
S : Set by system (Motion CPU)
U : Set by user (Motion program or test operation using a peripheral device)
S/U : Set by both system (Motion CPU) and user
Main process : Set during each main processing (free time processing of the CPU)
Initial process : Set only during initial processing (when power supply is turned ON, or
Status change : Set only when there is a change in status
Error : Set when error is occurred.
Request : Set only when there is a user request (Special relay, etc.)
Operation cycle : Set during each operation cycle of the Motion CPU.
Indicated only if setting is done by system (Motion CPU) .
when executed the reset)
APP - 68