5 POSITIONING DEDICATED SIGNALS
3) The processing in above (c) 1) is not executed during the test mode.
It is executed when the test mode is cancelled and M2000 is ON.
PLC ready flag
(d) The following processings are performed when the M2000 turns ON to
1) Processing details
• Turn the PCPU READY complete flag (M9074) off.
• Deceleration stop of the starting axis.
• Stop to execute the Motion program.
• Turn all points of the real output PY off.
(e) Operation setting at STOP
The condition which the PLC ready flag (M2000) turns on is set in the
sysytem setting. Select the following either.
1) M2000 turns on by the switch (STOP
The condition which M2000 turns OFF to ON.
• Move the RUN/STOP switch from STOP to RUN.
• Turn the power supply on or release to reset where the RUN/STOP
switch is moved to RUN.
The condition which M2000 turns ON to OFF.
• Move the RUN/STOP switch from RUN to STOP.
2) M2000 turns on by set "1" to the switch (STOP
(M2000 is turned on by set "1" to the switch RUN
The condition which M2000 is turned ON to OFF.
• Set "1" to the setting register D704 of the PLC ready flag where the
RUN/STOP switch is moved to RUN. (The Motion CPU detects the
change of the lowest rank bit 0
Set the servo parameters to the
servo amplifiers, clear a M-code.
1 in D704.)
5 - 45
PCPU READY complete flag
(M9074) does not turn on because
RUN) + setting