5 POSITIONING DEDICATED SIGNALS
5.1.5 Common devices
(1) Internal relays for positioning control are not latched even within the latch range.
In this manual, in order to indicate that internal relays for positioning control are
not latched, the expression used in this text is "M2000 to M2319".
(2) The range devices allocated as internal relays for positioning control cannot be
used by the user even if their applications have not been set.
(1) PLC ready flag (M2000) ................................... Command signal
(a) This signal informs the Motion CPU that the PLC CPU is normal.
1) The positioning control, home position return, JOG operation or manual
pulse generator operation using the Motion program when the M2000 is
2) The above 1) control is not performed even if the M2000 is turned on
during the test mode [TEST mode ON flag (M9075) : ON] using a
(b) The setting data such as the fixed parameters, servo parameters and limit
switch output data can be changed using a peripheral device when M2000
is OFF only.
The above data using a peripheral device cannot be written when the
M2000 is ON.
(c) The following processings are performed when the M2000 turns OFF to
1) Processing details
• Transfer the servo parameters to the servo amplifier.
• Clear the M-code storage area of all axes.
• Turn the PCPU READY complete flag (M9074) on.
• Execute the Motion program (Control program) of automatic start from
2) If there is a starting axis, an error occurs, and the processing in above (c)
1) is not executed.
5 - 44