7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
7.16.15 Torque limit value change (TL)
Torque limit value change
(1) The numerical value following TL is commanded as a torque limit value. The
torque limit value may also be specified indirectly by a variable, D, W or # (2-word
(After the TL code, the torque limit value in the parameter block is not used.)
(2) Any of 1 to 500[%] may be specified as the torque limit value.
Specifying any other value than the above will result in a "Format error". (error
code : 560)
(3) Once given, the TL command is valid until the TL command is given again or the
parameter block or CHGT command is given. However, at a program start, the
torque limit value in the specified parameter block or the specified torque limit
value is used.
(4) At a home position return (G28), the torque limit value in the parameter block at a
program start is used.
(5) If a cancel start is made during a torque limit value change, the start program uses
the torque limit value in the parameter block for execution of a start program.
(6) If a torque limit value change (TL) is specified in G32 (skip) and the skip device is
already ON before execution of G32, the torque limit value change command (TL)
is also skipped and the torque limit value specified previously remains unchanged.
(7) The torque limit value change (TL) is valid for all axes specified in the start
instruction of the Motion program. However, if the torque limit value specified in the
torque limit value change (TL) for the axis whose torque limit value is specified in
the CHGT command is greater than the torque limit value in the CHGT command,
torque is clamped at the torque limit value of the CHGT command.
(8) The axis operating under the high-speed oscillation (G25) is not made valid. That
axis is made valid from the move command or M-code after the high-speed
oscillation stop (G26) is executed.
The torque limit value is changed to the specified value.
Torque limit value
Torque limit value change command
7 - 153