7 MOTION PROGRAMS FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
(7) Acceleration/deceleration processing for G01
G91 G01 X100. Y100. F100. ;
The acceleration/deceleration processing of the X-axis and Y-axis in the above
program are as follows.
• Both the acceleration and deceleration times are equal to the acceleration time
of parameter block.
• When the M-code is commanded in G00, the acceleration and deceleration
times are also equal to the acceleration time of parameter block as in G01.
(Example : G00 X M ;)
• In G02, G03 and G32, the acceleration and deceleration times are also equal to
the acceleration time of parameter block as in G01.
(8) Operation of G09 (exact stop check)
Since a shift by command in-position cannot be made, it shifts to the next block
(9) Operation of G28 (home position return)
Home position return of the proximity dog, count, data set, dog cradle, stopper
and limit switch combined-type is executed in the axis whose home position
return request signal (M2409+20n) is ON.
A high-speed feed home position return is executed in the axis whose home
position return request signal (M2409+20n) is OFF.
(10) Checking for the axis used at the program start
(a) If an axis used in the already started program is started by another program,
a program cannot be executed because a minor error (error code : 101)
occurs at the execution of the SVST instruction.
(b) If the axis not specified in the axis number setting of the SVST instruction in
the program waiting to be started is described in the Motion program, it stops
because a minor error (error code : 594) at the positioning processing of the
applicable axis in the program.
Constant-speed positioning of X, Y.........Block 1
Constant-speed positioning of Y .............Block 2
Constant-speed positioning of X .............Block 3
7 - 17